January 19, 2013
A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
About Tymothy Longoria
Tymothy Longoria loves God, his wife and his two children. While working two jobs two years ago he decided he could be what God had been calling him to be. A writer. Since then he has written numerous poems, a childrens picture book called The Sad Little Robut and a dark fantasy, the first in a series called The Stories, where he says, legends will be reborn. All his works are written with passion and a poetic prose. He calls Texas home, where music and art inspire him. He is bringing his calling and his dream of being a career and prolific writer to fruition. Tymothy is represented by Bree Ogden of D4EO Literary Agency and is on the road to bringing The Stories to publication. View all posts by Tymothy Longoria
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 19th, 2013 at 1:58 am and tagged with art, Aspire No More, created from stock, deviantart, Girl, Tymothy Longoria, Writers, Writing, zoinks and posted in Arte. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer”
Me up close
- 5 Tips For Freelance Writers
- Where Are All The Eyes?
- Happy Halloween!
- …and the nominees for Debut Author are…
- A Love Of Art: Self Portrait
- A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
- He’s Here
- Una Noche Con Los Muertos. A Night With The Dead
- I’m Back.
- Getting Published Isn’t for Sissies by Beth Ann Masarik
- The Lost Tales Of Pemberton
- At First I Thought These Were Regular Paintings. Then I Kept Looking And...Holy Cow! aplus.com/a/flat-paintin… #aplusOnly 3 days ago
- Why doesn't Jane break her wrist/hand when she slaps Thor in the Dark World? #OneOfManyAdaptationMistakesOnly 3 days ago
- RT @chicklitplus: Love Romance Books has a review for PULLED BENEATH by @MarniMann! #newadult #romance bit.ly/1teqH4aOnly 3 days ago
- Do you not understand? We are not just writers; we are a force to be reckoned with.Only 3 days ago
- Let your monsters have a day.Only 3 days ago
- RT @ShoshannaEvers: "Don't quit! Walls are there to stop people who don't want it as bad as you so." ~ RITA winner First Book Laura Drake @…Only 4 days ago
- Write like no one will review you.Only 4 days ago
Google It, Yo!