January 19, 2013
A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
About Tymothy Longoria
Tymothy Longoria loves God, his wife and his two children. While working two jobs two years ago he decided he could be what God had been calling him to be. A writer. Since then he has written numerous poems, a childrens picture book called The Sad Little Robut and a dark fantasy, the first in a series called The Stories, where he says, legends will be reborn. All his works are written with passion and a poetic prose. He calls Texas home, where music and art inspire him. He is bringing his calling and his dream of being a career and prolific writer to fruition. Tymothy is represented by Bree Ogden of D4EO Literary Agency and is on the road to bringing The Stories to publication. View all posts by Tymothy Longoria
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 19th, 2013 at 1:58 am and tagged with art, Aspire No More, created from stock, deviantart, Girl, Tymothy Longoria, Writers, Writing, zoinks and posted in Arte. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer”
Me up close
- 5 Tips For Freelance Writers
- Where Are All The Eyes?
- Happy Halloween!
- …and the nominees for Debut Author are…
- A Love Of Art: Self Portrait
- A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
- He’s Here
- Una Noche Con Los Muertos. A Night With The Dead
- I’m Back.
- Getting Published Isn’t for Sissies by Beth Ann Masarik
- The Lost Tales Of Pemberton
- Chaka Khan, let me rock you. Let me rock you, Chaka Khan.Only 6 days ago
- RT @breeogden: (3/3) aspiring writers are some of the hardest working, bravest people I’ve ever met.Only 6 days ago
- RT @SiSpencer: @breeogden Oh my lawks-a-mercy, I've just checked out Under the Juniper Tree. Not seen much but what I have is awesome. We M…Only 6 days ago
- RT @breeogden: (3/3) @RebekahJoyPlett @robwhart @TedRechlin @TymothyLongoria @WriteforCoffee @victoriajakes #clientloveOnly 6 days ago
- Part I: The Wreckage by @VFTF via #soundcloud @http://soundcloud.com/voices-from-the-fuselage/part-i-the-wreckageOnly 2 weeks ago
- Writers, we've lost a friend. Keep @mjames13 family in your prayers.Only 2 weeks ago
- The end of edits is NIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @EverythingGood @breeogdenOnly 2 weeks ago
Google It, Yo!