January 19, 2013
A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
About Tymothy Longoria
Tymothy Longoria loves God, his wife and his two children. While working two jobs two years ago he decided he could be what God had been calling him to be. A writer. Since then he has written numerous poems, a childrens picture book called The Sad Little Robut and a dark fantasy, the first in a series called The Stories, where he says, legends will be reborn. All his works are written with passion and a poetic prose. He calls Texas home, where music and art inspire him. He is bringing his calling and his dream of being a career and prolific writer to fruition. Tymothy is represented by Bree Ogden of D4EO Literary Agency and is on the road to bringing The Stories to publication. View all posts by Tymothy Longoria
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 19th, 2013 at 1:58 am and tagged with art, Aspire No More, created from stock, deviantart, Girl, Tymothy Longoria, Writers, Writing, zoinks and posted in Arte. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer”
Me up close
- 5 Tips For Freelance Writers
- Where Are All The Eyes?
- Happy Halloween!
- …and the nominees for Debut Author are…
- A Love Of Art: Self Portrait
- A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
- He’s Here
- Una Noche Con Los Muertos. A Night With The Dead
- I’m Back.
- Getting Published Isn’t for Sissies by Beth Ann Masarik
- The Lost Tales Of Pemberton
- Part I: The Wreckage by @VFTF via #soundcloud @http://soundcloud.com/voices-from-the-fuselage/part-i-the-wreckageOnly 15 hours ago
- Writers, we've lost a friend. Keep @mjames13 family in your prayers.Only 4 days ago
- The end of edits is NIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @EverythingGood @breeogdenOnly 5 days ago
- The images on U.S. currency are actually #selfies. #TymothysHistoryLessonsOnly 5 days ago
- Where some people wear their hearts (on their sleeves), some wear their ignorance. #RememberOnly 1 week ago
- Whatever you -feel- your calling is, chances are you're wrong. Your real purpose often comes without warning, testing your worth.Only 1 week ago
- RT @LaTessa25: It’s not just mental health, it’s emotional health, spiritual health, & physical health. Take care of all 4, reach out when …Only 1 week ago
Google It, Yo!