More of my submissions to Underneath The Juniper Tree‘s Twitter #under140story palooza-rama-bonanza!!!
Their September issue kicks off TODAY!
- I stared into the eyes of the beast. They were cold but burning red. I vowed to be the last thing those eyes would ever see.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. If I put this blade through your heart…well what color would you turn?
- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. And children, thanks be to his very big fall…we can all eat today! Scrambled or over easy?”
- Jack and Jill went up a hill…and saw who they wished to eagerly, kill. The end.
- “Little red riding hood you sure are looking good. You’re everything a big bad wolf…could kill,” the evil beast whispered.
- I ran and I ran until my heart nearly failed me. Then I reached my destination. Slowly I reached for the words, “The End.”
- He lifted the quill and blood fell. “Have you ever tried to write in blood? It’s hard. It drips.” The Stories: Book Two ‘The Bridge’ #wiplines
- “A man who sacrifices his life for another-great reward follows him in the afterlife,” he said. Then he pulled his gun on me.
- I awoke alone. In silence. The blood on my hands was still warm.
I love to write. Word.