January 19, 2013
A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
About Tymothy Longoria
Tymothy Longoria loves God, his wife and his two children. While working two jobs two years ago he decided he could be what God had been calling him to be. A writer. Since then he has written numerous poems, short stories featured in the online macabre art/magazine Underneath The Juniper Tree, and a dark fantasy, the first in a series called Revenants: book One of The Stories, where he says, legends will be reborn. All his works are written with passion and a poetic prose. He calls Texas home, where music and art inspire him. He is bringing his calling and his dream of being a career and prolific writer to fruition. Tymothy is represented by Bree Ogden of D4EO Literary Agency and is on the road to bringing The Stories to publication. View all posts by Tymothy Longoria
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 19th, 2013 at 1:58 am and tagged with art, Aspire No More, created from stock, deviantart, Girl, Tymothy Longoria, Writers, Writing, zoinks and posted in Arte. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer”
Me up close
- Don’t Call Me Writer
- Lily & Luke
- 5 Tips For Freelance Writers
- Where Are All The Eyes?
- Happy Halloween!
- …and the nominees for Debut Author are…
- A Love Of Art: Self Portrait
- A Love Of Art: “Zoinks” by the Writer
- He’s Here
- Una Noche Con Los Muertos. A Night With The Dead
- I’m Back.
- Getting Published Isn’t for Sissies by Beth Ann Masarik
- My #agent looks like she is a visitor from a bygone era. Love it. RT "@breeogden: Yup. Dad would be proud. http://t.co/1zgslu6dWZ"Only 1 day ago
- RT @breeogden: Go see Rob! Get a signed copy of NEW YORKED! I think he is promising 40 second hugs as well?... fb.me/3MuxtN3KrOnly 1 day ago
- RT @breeogden: Throwing this out there since I get asked a lot... there have been talks, and we may be seeing some more @UnderTheJuniper in…Only 1 day ago
- Submitted #3YearOldsAreAssholes to be sold at @BNBuzz Seen on @HuffPostParents amazon.com/Three-Year-Old… … #humor via @osnsmomOnly 1 day ago
- Sometimes you have to face the monsters at your door and be the first to bare teeth. You are not prey.Only 2 days ago
- How to be an Agent's 'Dream Client' by @ChuckSambuchino wp.me/pU4r9-2CA via @JennyHansenCAOnly 4 days ago
- 1/2 Here are my dream client attributes: a natural ability to write—and well;Only 4 days ago
Google It, Yo!