- I am in every sense of the word, a lover, and not a fighter. But I will fight to the death for those and that which I love.
- I am, Writer
- As hard as it is to write at times-come on we all feel this way sometimes-it is even harder not to write.
- Lucky are those that can write without thinking. More blessed however, are those who fight to get to that point.
- Writing is second nature to me. Sometimes, I forget that.
- The keyboard is mightier than the gun.
- I heard my characters shouting and wrote until they stopped.–Inspired by Michelangelo.
- Today take hold of all of your sorrows and make every attempt to conquer tomorrow.
- Hope is the bridge to success. We must take the steps necessary to cross it. No matter what sort of beasts we see lurking in the waters. Or what enemy may be waiting on the other side. Cross and claim your victory. Let nothing stop you. Let nothing stop you. Crash through those mountains in the way. Overcome the giants in your path.
- Prevail upon.
- We embrace that which defines us
- Some move to the beat of a different drum. Some are the drummers.
- No amount of Twitter Retweets, reviews, or blog comments can replace the confidence a writer needs to begin writing. Now these things are always appreciated and welcomed, but for the most part, a man or woman needs to believe in him or herself first, before anyone else will.
- If actions speak louder than words, why are we still talking?
- As a writer, you understand that no matter how much you’ve written, it will be never be enough.
- I think the Mtv awards should have a new category(ies). Best Book. Best New Book. Best Author. Best New Author. Why not??
- No dream was ever made real without an awakening.
- Writers know how to silence the voices in their heads. They write the voices’ stories.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. The journey of writing a book, starts with one word.
- Thank You, Jesus.
- God is good.
- Which wolf are you feeding?
- Rock. Paper. Hado-ken!
- Give a man a book and he can visit other worlds. Give a man a pen, and he may create some of his own.
- Remember, even Christ has scars. He didn’t have to keep them. But He did. But why? For sure to remind us when we arrive, of well, what He did. But maybe, just maybe, to teach us that scars are invaluable. We must count them as blessings. We must count them as reminders of our prevailing through the Spirit and grace of Christ.
- Check out my hashtag epicosity with tweets from all kinds of Writers! #BumperStickersForWriters My other ms is a best-seller.
Every morning when I sit down to write, I say this prayer: please make me brave enough, patient enough, stupid enough to bet my heart one more time.
Clearly that one is not mine. But it is “awesome and inspiring”.
- Dilegua, o notte! Tramontate, stelle! Tramontate, stelle! All’alba vincerò! Vincerò! Vincerò!”–Nessun Dorma
- All your base are belong to us. ZDubs
- Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.–Unknown
- I go where the Spirit leads me.–Times Of Grace
- I go where the Spirit leads me.
- As for the future, your task is not to foresee it, but to enable it.– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The ones who have fought for us have all but failed! Their words, their thoughts, their acts I embrace!–Perception Of Intent
- Live in love.–Times Of Grace
- When creating, always allow yourself to stop what you’re doing if it’s not working. Creativity is never easy, but it should never be forced.–Rebekah Joy Plett
- If by swag, you mean (at the very minimum) a decent education, a sense of how to arrange various textiles on the body, an acceptable budget of vocabulary, a consciousness of humanity and a grasp of a world outside their own, plus the vehicle with endless mpg known as ambition, and an optimism that life is, generally speaking, a good & worthwhile experience…then yes, I very much appreciate your swag.–Zara De Groot
- God gave me a fierce mind that I intend to use.“–
- Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.–John Jakes
They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. True enough.
I say what doesn’t kill me had better run.
- Why So Much Writing? (newauthors.wordpress.com)
- Who Said You Were A Writer? (newauthors.wordpress.com)